Don’t do life alone, join a small group!
At Bend Adventist Fellowship we believe that one of the best ways to become a devoted follower of Jesus is to involved in a small group where you can learn, connect, grow and serve. It is also a great place to invite a friend to join you as we discover more about Jesus through the Bible stories.
Here is a list of activities (which usually meet once or twice a quarter). If you are interested in one of the following groups, please contact Linda Wilson @ 360-270-1538
• Correspondance Club: focuses on letters or packages to students away from home
• Cookie Baking with a Purpose: focuses on baking cookies for Journey to Bethlehem. Dough provided; lunch provided. Oct 21 & 28, Nov 11 & 18 10-3pm
• Dutch Oven Cooking: focuses on cooking and baking using cast iron cookery & coals. Oct 21 and Nov 4 at 4pm
• Greek Cooking: learn to cook baklava for Thanksgiving
• November Game Night: focuses on board games – Saturday night games and snacks
• Birding: Bring your binoculars and discover wild birds in our area
• Aviation: Learn all about airplanes and basic aviation
• Off Road Bicycle Outing: Bring your own bike for a Saturday Afternoon adventure
• Photography (all levels) Learn and share camera techniques and composition. 3-4 hour nature shoot.
• Monthly Eating Out Club: Make friends as you spend time checking out new restaurants in the Bend Area.
• Coming Soon: Golfing Club – let Linda know if you have an interest